It's easy to get distracted in today's noisy social world. Are you giving your audience sufficient reason to take any notice of your brand?
Zoetic is a content-driven public communications agency. We specialise in helping businesses, organisations and individuals build visibility, influence and trust in the marketplace.
POWERED BY SENIOR PROFESSIONALS
Zoetic Agency's founders DIONNE LEW and TREVOR YOUNG are two of Australia’s most experienced PR and communications practitioners.
But they are far from old school operators! Both have extensive track records across digital PR, social media and content marketing, having collectively blazed a path along the new media landscape since the mid 2000s. This is over and above their vast experience in the more traditional aspects of public relations practice including communications planning, media and influencer relations, sponsorship leverage and crisis and issues management.
From the Zoetic Knowledge Hub
- Growing decline in trust presents huge opportunities for savvy organisations
- 3 ways journalists can help brands get the edge in their content efforts
- How VITAL is the reputational health your business or organisation?
- 012 Digital skills for PR and communications pros (part 1)
- 011 Why having a clear sense of purpose will be critical in 2017
- 010 Thought leadership and the evolution of blogging and social media
At Zoetic Agency we are philosophically aligned to the content-first (owned media) approach to communications. We are massive believers in brands becoming their own media channel and have structured our service offering to help our clients do just this.
- 012 Digital skills for PR and communications pros (part 1)Social media strategist Sally Falkow recently published an infographic entitled ‘15 Digital Skills for PR and Marketing’. In this episode of PR Leads - the first for 2017 - Trevor Young and Dionne Lew discuss the first six of Sally’s list of skills, digging in with some detail as to why these new skill-sets are important […]
- 011 Why having a clear sense of purpose will be critical in 2017This is the final PR Leads episode for 2016. It’s the time of year when plenty of people in the industry get on their prediction freak on: What’s going to be the next big thing next year? Usually such predictions revolve around hot new technologies, but Dionne Lew and Trevor Young eschew all that in this […]
- 010 Thought leadership and the evolution of blogging and social mediaDionne Lew and Trevor Young discuss the importance of thought leadership in business and why it’s critical PR teams work with senior executives and internal subject matter experts to ensure personal profiling efforts are executed with purpose and strategic intent. But what social and publishing tools should aspiring enterprise-based thought leaders use? Traditionally writing for the company blog was […]
INCREASE YOUR REACH & INFLUENCE THROUGH SOCIAL & EARNED MEDIA
Social courses through our veins here at Zoetic Agency and touches everything we do. Equally, we're bullish on the power of media and influencer relations. It's how you put them all together (along with owned media) that counts.