Do you want to build visibility, influence and trust?
Zoetic is a content-first, social public communication agency helping you build visibility, influence and trust in the marketplace.
POWERED BY SENIOR PROFESSIONALS
Zoetic's founding partners DIONNE LEW and TREVOR YOUNG are both internationally recognised content and social media influencers, authors and speakers.
They have extensive track records in content marketing and social media, having blazed a path in new media since the mid 2000s.
This is over and above vast experience in strategic public communications, influencer and media relations, crisis and issues management and sponsorship leverage.
They are supported by an amazing team of professional journalists, videographers and designers.
From the Zoetic Knowledge Hub
- 5 vital steps for creating strategic, stackable, shareable micro-content
- How content marketing for PR can build public influence
- Understanding the broader ‘content universe’ (and how to make it work for your brand)
- Discussing the Sensis Social Media Report 2017 (and what it means for communicators)
- What the Mary Meeker report means for PR & comms
- PR LEADS 16: Micro-content under the microscope – a different way to tell a bigger story!
CONTENT-FIRST, SOCIAL PR APPROACH
We believe organisations should use owned, earned and social media to be their own media channel.
This allows them to talk to their audiences directly, rather than through gatekeepers.
With over 2 billion people using social media, knowing how to navigate and cut through is vital.
- 016 Micro-content under the microscope - a different way to tell a bigger story!Zoetic Agency’s Trevor Young and Dionne Lew chat about the power of micro-content when published with strategic intent. They explain the breadth of micro-content, providing numerous examples of the many and varied formats that brands can use today. Plus they discuss how micro-content can support - and add value to - an organisation’s longer form […]
- 015 Social media and governmentFresh from chairing a one-day government and social media conference plus running a half-day workshop for participants, Dionne Lew chats with Trevor Young about the challenges and opportunities for government communications teams when it comes to social media. What became apparent very quickly to Dionne during the conference were the challenges government PR and comms people faced in […]
- 014 Why social and content should be at the heart of today’s modern PR agencyIn this episode Trevor Young and Dionne Lew explain why they set up a content-driven public communications firm, Zoetic Agency, and provide a glimpse into where they see the world of PR heading. They discuss why they have placed social and content at the heart of their new agency rather than bolting them on as ‘nice-to-haves’, plus […]