Do you want to build visibility, influence and trust?
Zoetic Agency is a strategic communications firm. We help companies, organisations and individuals harness owned, earned and social media to build visibility, influence and trust in the marketplace.
POWERED BY SENIOR PROFESSIONALS
Zoetic's founding partners DIONNE LEW and TREVOR YOUNG are both internationally recognised PR and social media influencers, authors and speakers. They have extensive track records in content marketing and social media, having blazed a path in new media since the mid 2000s. This is over and above vast experience in strategic public communications, influencer and media relations, crisis and issues management and sponsorship leverage.
They are ably supported by an amazing team of professional journalists, videographers and designers.
From the Zoetic Knowledge Hub
- PR LEADS 18: Recruitment trends in PR and communications
- 8 ways business leaders can help humanise their corporate brand
- Taking a multidimensional approach to content-driven public communications
- How to leverage the power of content to strategically build visibility for your business or personal brand
- The power of owned media (and why you should be taking content-first communications seriously)
- Content Marketing for PR: What sort of impact do you want to have?
STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS WITH CONTENT & SOCIAL AT THE CORE
We believe organisations should use owned, earned and social media to be their own media channel.
This allows them to talk to their audiences directly, rather than having to rely solely on media gatekeepers.
With over 2 billion people using social media, knowing how to navigate and cut through is vital.
But we also understand the importance of the media, and where it fits into the bigger picture of communications.
- 018 Recruitment trends in PR and communicationsIn this episode, Dionne Lew and Trevor Young sit down with Simon Lusty, who heads up recruitment brands Aquent, Firebrand Talent and Vitamin T, and Charlotte Flood, senior talent manager for Firebrand Talent. Broadly the topic of discussion focuses on recruitment trends in the PR and communications space, and what companies and organisations - including PR agencies […]
- 017 Discussing the Sensis Social Media Report 2017 (and what it means for communicators)The annual Sensis Social Media Report 2017 was released recently. The report packages up annual research that looks at social media usage in Australia by businesses and the general public. Trevor and Dionne discuss the key findings that have the potential to impact what we do as professional communicators.
- 016 Micro-content under the microscope - a different way to tell a bigger story!Zoetic Agency’s Trevor Young and Dionne Lew chat about the power of micro-content when published with strategic intent. They explain the breadth of micro-content, providing numerous examples of the many and varied formats that brands can use today. Plus they discuss how micro-content can support - and add value to - an organisation’s longer form […]