Do you want to build visibility, influence and trust?
Zoetic Agency is a content-first, public communications firm helping companies, organisations and individuals build visibility, influence and trust in the marketplace.
POWERED BY SENIOR PROFESSIONALS
Zoetic's founding partners DIONNE LEW and TREVOR YOUNG are both internationally recognised PR and social media influencers, authors and speakers. They have extensive track records in content marketing and social media, having blazed a path in new media since the mid 2000s. This is over and above vast experience in strategic public communications, influencer and media relations, crisis and issues management and sponsorship leverage.
They are ably supported by a amazing team of professional journalists, videographers and designers.
From the Zoetic Knowledge Hub
- Content marketing for PR: How owned media can lead to third-party editorial exposure
- 5 vital steps for creating strategic, stackable, shareable micro-content
- How content marketing for PR can build public influence
- PR LEADS 17: Unpacking the 2017 Sensis Social Media Report and the impact for PR
- Understanding the broader ‘content universe’ (and how to make it work for your brand)
- Discussing the Sensis Social Media Report 2017 (and what it means for communicators)
CONTENT-FIRST, SOCIAL PR APPROACH
We believe organisations should use owned, earned and social media to be their own media channel.
This allows them to talk to their audiences directly, rather than through gatekeepers.
With over 2 billion people using social media, knowing how to navigate and cut through is vital.
- 017 Discussing the Sensis Social Media Report 2017 (and what it means for communicators)The annual Sensis Social Media Report 2017 was released recently. The report packages up annual research that looks at social media usage in Australia by businesses and the general public. Trevor and Dionne discuss the key findings that have the potential to impact what we do as professional communicators.
- 016 Micro-content under the microscope - a different way to tell a bigger story!Zoetic Agency’s Trevor Young and Dionne Lew chat about the power of micro-content when published with strategic intent. They explain the breadth of micro-content, providing numerous examples of the many and varied formats that brands can use today. Plus they discuss how micro-content can support - and add value to - an organisation’s longer form […]
- 015 Social media and governmentFresh from chairing a one-day government and social media conference plus running a half-day workshop for participants, Dionne Lew chats with Trevor Young about the challenges and opportunities for government communications teams when it comes to social media. What became apparent very quickly to Dionne during the conference were the challenges government PR and comms people faced in […]