It's easy to get distracted in today's noisy social world. Are you giving your audience sufficient reason to take any notice of your brand?
Zoetic is a content-driven public communications agency. We specialise in helping businesses, organisations and individuals build visibility, influence and trust in the marketplace.
POWERED BY SENIOR PROFESSIONALS
Zoetic Agency's founders DIONNE LEW and TREVOR YOUNG are two of Australia’s most experienced PR and communications practitioners.
But they are far from old school operators! Both have extensive track records across digital PR, social media and content marketing, having collectively blazed a path along the new media landscape since the mid 2000s. This is over and above their vast experience in the more traditional aspects of public relations practice including communications planning, media and influencer relations, sponsorship leverage and crisis and issues management.
From the Zoetic Knowledge Hub
- How content marketing for PR can build public influence
- Understanding the broader ‘content universe’ (and how to make it work for your brand)
- Discussing the Sensis Social Media Report 2017 (and what it means for communicators)
- What the Mary Meeker report means for PR & comms
- PR LEADS 16: Micro-content under the microscope – a different way to tell a bigger story!
- How to make your advertising and promotional campaigns work harder
At Zoetic Agency we are philosophically aligned to the content-first (owned media) approach to communications. We are massive believers in brands becoming their own media channel and have structured our service offering to help our clients do just this.
- 016 Micro-content under the microscope - a different way to tell a bigger story!Zoetic Agency’s Trevor Young and Dionne Lew chat about the power of micro-content when published with strategic intent. They explain the breadth of micro-content, providing numerous examples of the many and varied formats that brands can use today. Plus they discuss how micro-content can support - and add value to - an organisation’s longer form […]
- 015 Social media and governmentFresh from chairing a one-day government and social media conference plus running a half-day workshop for participants, Dionne Lew chats with Trevor Young about the challenges and opportunities for government communications teams when it comes to social media. What became apparent very quickly to Dionne during the conference were the challenges government PR and comms people faced in […]
- 014 Why social and content should be at the heart of today’s modern PR agencyIn this episode Trevor Young and Dionne Lew explain why they set up a content-driven public communications firm, Zoetic Agency, and provide a glimpse into where they see the world of PR heading. They discuss why they have placed social and content at the heart of their new agency rather than bolting them on as ‘nice-to-haves’, plus […]
INCREASE YOUR REACH & INFLUENCE THROUGH SOCIAL & EARNED MEDIA
Social courses through our veins here at Zoetic Agency and touches everything we do. Equally, we're bullish on the power of media and influencer relations. It's how you put them all together (along with owned media) that counts.